Depending on your intention you can make this a really sacred experience. Think of all these ritual body art all over the world. Color and patterns can so much help you to see your beauty, to feel the sacredness, to feel so special as you are. You can even paint something on your body to feel differerent – to pretend you are an antique priestess or a brave warrier – and it works! You really can use it to awaken these and other powers inside yourself as well as the bravety to do something that was forbidden to you as a child – this is very healing too. And you don´t even need to show it someone!
It is perfect for a sacred date with yourself or a unforgettable meeting of your women circle. It is a very powerful and healing sacred and yet simple action.
And here are some ideas how and what you can do:
- Paint your hands with body painters (yes, you can use henna, too, but thats far more complicated).
- Paint your feet with body painters.
- ornament your whole body and enjoy
- Using colors feels different: you can paint your face in your own tribal style.
- you can ask your best friend to paint yourself powerful (yes you can do the fairystyle too, but try out the powerful one).
- You can experience the archaic power of red color on the body and in the face and how that makes you feel.
- or you can try out our own rainbow- joy-therapie by becoming really rainbowish and so so much more
This article is part of the Soul and Spice Body Blog Wave.
Look at this fabulous Holi Festival of Colors – which is a spiring festival, celebrated in India. This is really inspiring about the power and joy of colors and a color body experience: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPDR0ZMwSag
P.S. Want some fotos? Come over to Flickr